Friday 9 October 2015

Prelim - What I've Learnt

New
Firstly

New Techniques that I have learnt whilst creating my Prelim

Firstly i had to import all the clips from the SD card to the computer. I then put these clips together and edited them. 

  • I edited them by trimming the clips to flow together smoothy. This made a continuity shot. 

  • After i made all these clips flow together, we were allowed to experiment with the tools available to us on Final Cut Pro. 
  • To add diegetic music or titles. These can make the filming more realistic. We can also add sound effects. This can be extremely effective if a certain sound doesn't come up that was intended. For example you can add footsteps.

  • This is what my editing finally looked like. As you can see there is an assembler. I names this prelims. Then thee was Ambient Hit to bring the audience in, also to cover up some background noise that was not intended. 

  • To export the film that you have just created i went to file, share and then clicked master file. This then came up with this. I named it PrelimRian2015. Then clicked onto settings and checked if the HD was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sure your comments are in tone and content! All comments are reviewed by the blog owner before getting published.